Monday, February 04, 2008

Procrastination again...

Is there anything you seem to keep doing over and over again, no matter how much you purpose not to? This is how it seems to be with me and procrastination. Ugh...I keep doing it. I have time to work on my projects and assignments early, but I don't and end up working on them well into the morning that they're due. So far it hasn't affected my grades, but my Cyber courses are getting very neglected.

And it's so ridiculous, because I have the time, but I just don't spend it well. I plan to, but then don't do it. Oy, I annoy myself sometimes.

So, anyways, besides that I'm doing very well. The beach was awesome! It wasn't as warm as last year, but it was still great. As was being with the family. Lol, now we haven't seen them since New Years. I miss them. Actually, now that I think of it, I've only been in Y*** twice since then. Hmm...wow. I miss my friends too.

But at least we have found (it seems) a local church that we like. Only about 3 minutes away, actually. :-D It's pretty nice, although I miss a lot of the fellowship and people at our old church. Hopefully this one will feel more comfortable and homey as time goes on. The youth there are nice, at least some of them. And they live really close, so hopefully we'll be able to get to know them better and become friends. That'd be nice. It's odd though, because when we first moved I didn't really think we'd make friends around here, just because I liked the friends I have and didn't really see myself making new ones. But God surprises us a lot...in good ways. He amazes me at times...actually, all the time.

Okay, well, I need to hit the sack. G'night...


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: