Sunday, December 09, 2007

Quite some time...

Wow...I'm rather surprised at how long it has been since I last posted. My, how quickly the year (almost) has gone. Since then I've moved (with my family) to a new county, graduated High School as a home schooler, gone to Chicago with YWAM's Phase II, and am now finishing up the Fall Semester at college. There are a lot of details I left out in that sentence, but I don't really feeling explaining it all right now.

I'm thinking about keep up with this a bit more, because on the cp I'm using I can't get onto my Facebook and Myspace accounts. So we'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll post again before the next year, maybe not.

Some exciting news...this is Final's week (yeah, not fun), but after that I have off school 'till January 9th. During this vacation time, my Dad's family and ours will be going to the beach over Christmas. Some may think NC in the winter won't be any fun, it it really is. Beth and I went with some friends the week after Christmas last year, and the weather was rather mild. The tempurature was in the 60's most days, and you could get by with a sweatshirt and shorts quite nicely. I, personally, can't wait.

Alright, I'll be going now. Adios,
~Rae

2 comments:

Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

I'd like to point out that we are going with our dad's extended family, aka our family as well. The way you worded it made it seem as if dad's family was separate from ours. lol.

Well, nice to see I'm not alone in my little Blogger revival. ;) =D

Ben (discipleofElyon) said...

I edited my post...yeah, I use a comment box for my myspace.