Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hello again...

A new comment has awoken me to the fact that this blog has been woefully neglected. I apologize.
So much has happened since my last post that it would take a lot of time and energy that I do not have right now to tell it all, so I shall not try. But I will give a brief overview:
Summer has come and gone. I was away for most of it. First my sister, oldest brother, mother, and I joined my aunt and uncle in Colorado to work w/a bicycle tour of the Rockies, setting up and tearing down tents for the bikers each day. That trip lasted about 2 weeks. Then we came home for about 2 1/2 weeks, then left again; this time for Texas. My sister and I went on a missions trip to Mexico with YWAM, a youth missions organization that has bases all around the world. We spent 1 1/2 weeks in Tex training, and then traveled by bus to Reynosa, Mexico. God showed his amazing faithfulness to me during that trip. It changed my life. A week was then spent in Mexico doing VBS in the mornings and street ministry at night. I was apart of a drama called Seven that was so powerful. We were able to pray with a lot of people and some accepted Jesus as Lord. Then we came back to Texas for a day or so of debriefing, after which we all traversed back to our respective homes.

WOW...that short paragraph covers a ginormous amount of memeories. It would be hard to really tell all that went on during the summer. The only way I can think to summarize it would be to say that it was awesome, which is totally overused now-a-days, but fits the bill.

Hillside has started again. My last year. It's so hard to believe that this is it. My final year of highschool is almost halfway over. Yikes! The college question looms overheard without an answer. Thankfully I've decided to put it off for a year by staying at home, taking a few classes locally, and listen to what God wants to say about my future. Meanwhile I'm tryin to get my Physics homework done. Ahh, the struggles of life...lol.

Well, I must be going...I was serious about that Physics. Duty calls, and unfortunately, I must answer.
Cherio
~Rae

No comments: