Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy New Years

Yeah, it's a little late for a New Years post, but I couldn't think of anything else to write about. Not much is happening around here, unless you count school. There's a lot of that going on.

I don't officially have a news years resolution...but I guess one I sorta made to myself was that I would spend time with God each day. So maybe that is a resolution, but it's not as much, I'm going to do this, as I'm going to try and with God's strength maybe I will. I want to be pursuing my relationship with Him. Not just letting it be, like, yeah I have a relationship with God, but like, I have a relationship with God! And I want more! So that what I want to do this New Year.

Hope that everyone is doing awesome, ~Rae

2 comments:

Chase said...

Wow, thats a good resolution. I haven;t thought of mine yet, and its April!

Chase said...

Yes, I supose we had a pretty good Easter. The church we went to was a let down... but, oh well.

haha, yeah, I figuered I should try to update on it a lil bit.

Later.