Thursday, October 20, 2005

WOW. I haven't posted in a really long time. Sorry.
A lots been happening, like the start of school, Hillside (a home-school co-op I take classes at), and...well...that's about it. But all that keeps me pretty busy.
Yesterday I had Hillside, and in went pretty good. Looks like Cont. Lit is going to be getting harder, but at least now were getting into the stuff that made me interested in taking it in the first place. Spanish was...easy. No in-class quizes like I thought there would be. Yes!
Then I went to a friend of mines football game. His team was winning 19-0 in the third quarter when we left. It was a good game. BJ sacked the quarterback. That was sweet.
So, life's keeping me busy, but God's my place of rest. Keep living it, ~Rae

2 comments:

CDL Gal 54 said...

whoa, i'd almost forgotten blogs existed. even my xanga's not getting much TLC. it was nifty to chill w/ u guys at the game, which we won (yay!), even if i was heavily accosted by hungry people lol. i'll update soon if i get the chance, enjoy TX. peace...

Chase said...

Uh, whao, awesome, like way awesome. Did not know you had a blog. Ha, did you make this?? If you did, youre really good.

Uhh, later.

~Chase